Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Press Release: M&M Creations Asking For Modular Tester


Do you like Castles, is it your passion?

I am building a modular castle and would like to have feedback from a tester. Someone who wants to build with and explore the possibilities of the modular parts I make.

Who is willing to invest some time and energy in fine tuning the castle parts (by giving comments)? Give me feedback for improvements and find those small flaws.

I test on the beta grid so you must have access to that. Please European time zone only so we both have daylight.

Apart from the fun which a castle addict must have with a new castle, I will give you the final castle pack(s) for free.

If you are interested please give me your motivation (send me NC).

Hope to see you in my Castle.

Marcthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment